-
October 29th, 2002, 04:00 PM
#121
Inactive Member
-.- damn it all im having a drawing block =/ i cant seem to draw right today owell heres OCB's thingy if its too crappy ill gladly redo it
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/OCB.jpg
-
October 29th, 2002, 04:03 PM
#122
Inactive Member
Wow, Cav. I think that looks awesome! =D
-
October 29th, 2002, 04:06 PM
#123
Inactive Member
Nice! but OCB has a tail>??
-
October 29th, 2002, 04:20 PM
#124
Inactive Member
thanks u 2
well dont question OCB's requests [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... now canti >.< k how small are his wings? u sed small...but how small? and another thing is he a generally happy dude? does he fight? i need some help [here stupid mind block @_@ *hits head on keyboard* X.x]
-
October 29th, 2002, 07:35 PM
#125
Inactive Member
IRT Xellos: I indeed have a tail. If you remember, i caught a magic fish in the Tendo (Ranma place) pond. Then i wished for a tail.
IRT Cav: On Canti wings, they should be from just past shoulder to shoulder, and come from the bottom of his head down to elbows. As for Canti's fighting abilties, there is no doubt that they will be coming, but they will remain unknown for now. So just draw as a laid back dude, who just tends to hang around. As for the picture you drew of me, *Supense*
...
It's completely rules! Although my face looks a bit too... badass. Besides from that, it's perfect. Thanks (times 20). Hope you get out of your drawing block, and i look forward to your next pic. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 29, 2002 05:47 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>
-
October 29th, 2002, 09:30 PM
#126
Inactive Member
-
October 29th, 2002, 09:39 PM
#127
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by -Wiseman-:
I've finally had time to get my hands on that Manga girl creator program named "Lum" Xellos told me about... And I also did some research on it to get more original results.
I did three pictures, each one with some original stuff you can't get with the use of Lum only.
- Color tuning after capture:
Clara
- Custom background (with proper antialiasing and no altering of the girl pic):
Eunice
- And finally, the most original Lum picture, thanks to my brand-new Lum hack,
Rina
What do you think?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2002 06:46 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font></font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Holy crap.
Those are great, Miguel! O_o
-
October 29th, 2002, 11:10 PM
#128
HB Forum Owner
Thanks! But they don't have any merit, I've used a program where all I have to do is to pick up clothes, eyes, colors, etc. and the program renders the girl using a set of pictures. I didn't draw a pixel. All I did was what I said (color adjusting, background replacing and a little hack to the program to allow for no clothes).
-
October 30th, 2002, 02:08 AM
#129
Inactive Member
Can yous end me the modded verson? XD
-
October 30th, 2002, 02:20 AM
#130
Inactive Member
no prob OCB ... uuuuh i think i made canti's wings too big o____o
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/Canti.jpg
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks